Thanks to Sync, I now have a distraction from my Chem
's all good though not due til Wednesday :3
1) You must post these rules.
2) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3) You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4) Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5) Phrases like "you are tagged if you're reading this" should not be included in the tagging section. You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
6) No tag backs.Questions:
1) Do you prefer morning or evening?
Evening. I'm actually awake then lD I don't even see the morning in the summer
2) Which is better: tea or coffee?
Tea. Coffee, even coffee with strange things in it, tastes terrible
3) Do you prefer cartoons or reality shows?
Cartooooons much better drama lol
4) What is your music player of choice?
5) Who is your favorite artist on dA?
Hnng Idek >.< I have several artists that I look up to, but I also have several friends and picking favorites there would be like picking your favorite child. Not cool man.
6) Spiders or snakes: which is worse?
Spiders. Ugh the spiders. I actually have one that I believe is a brown recluse bigger than a quarter and I can't find it anymore @_@
7) Do you prefer canines or felines?
Can't answer that one either. Too many loves for both of them <3
8) What's your favorite movie?
Last year, it was Avatar (with the blue monkeys, not the benders)
This year, I must say Rise of the Guardians :3
9) Who's your favorite hero?
IRON MAN. Don't even have to think about that one lD
10) Who's your favorite villain?
This one does require some thinking...probably Pitch Black/The Boogey Man. Not only is he somewhat charismatic, but he also does the one thing that I find myself constantly doing: scaring the bejeezus outta people.My Questions:
1) What's your favorite Disney movie?
2) What's the strangest/most realistic dream you've ever had?
3) Favorite holiday?
4) Did you/what were you dressed up as last Halloween?
5) What's your favorite soda (because Coke or Pepsi is too mainstream)
7) Where do you want to go on vacation?
8) Favorite school subject? (lunch/recess doesn't count!)
10) Favorite childhood rhyme? (ring around the rosie, paddy-cake, the itsy bitsy spider, etc)I tag:
And that's all I got because lazy.
GO FORTH MY CHILDREN.